Content Marketing for SMB Lead Generation
Get key insights on how best to develop and use content marketing for SMB lead generation.
By now, content marketing has become an integral component of most SMB marketers’ programs, since it’s a cost-effective way to engage SMBs across the whole sales cycle.
However, many marketers still struggle to use content to generate leads at scale. To help them improve their content marketing lead gen efforts, we recently surveyed over 300 U.S. SMB principals. The findings are instructive; there are some great learnings on how content can drive leads.
In this new report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- SMB business outlook for 2016
- SMB contact preferences
- The formats SMBs prefer for lead generation content
- The aspects of content that motivate signup
- The topics SMBs are most interested in learning about
- How SMBs perceive different sources of lead generation content
- The contact information SMBs are most likely to share
- How SMBs want marketers to follow up with them
- The attributes SMBs value in lead generation content
- The devices on which SMBs read or view lead generation content
- The effect of lead generation content marketing on SMBs
- Which major brands are best at developing marketing content*
- Detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region
For only $750, you get
- The full report
- Plus an individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
*Companies covered: Adobe, American Express OPEN, Apple, AT&T, Bank of America, BB&T, BBVA Compass, Cablevision, Capital One, CenturyLink, Charles Schwab, Chase Bank, Cisco, Citibank, Citizens Bank, Comcast, Constant Contact, Cox, Dell, Deluxe, eBay, Facebook, FedEx, Fidelity Investments, Fifth Third Bank, GoDaddy, Google, Hootsuite, HP, IBM, Intel, Intuit, Key Bank, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Microsoft, Office Depot / OfficeMax, PayPal, PNC Bank, Regions Bank, Salesforce.com, Sam's Club, SAP, Silicon Valley Bank, Sony, Spectrum Business, Sprint, Square, Staples, SunTrust Bank, Symantec, TD Bank, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Union Bank, UPS, Verizon, Vertical Response, Weebly, Wells Fargo, Wix, and WordPress.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment options.