Selling to SMBs via Events
Get key insights on how best to sell to SMBs via events.
Events are surprisingly important to principals of small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) as a way to learn about new products and services, conduct product research and make a purchase decision. However, events are also expensive to stage, difficult to scale and challenging to measure.
To find out how you can maximize the payback on events, we recently surveyed over 300 U.S. SMB principals.
In this new report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The SMB business outlook
- The role of events at the awareness, research and purchase stages of the sales cycle
- How often SMBs attend different kinds of events
- How SMBs perceive the value of different kinds of events
- Which topics SMBs most want to learn about at events
- The industries from which SMBs most want live and online events
- The kinds of presenters SMB prefer at events
- The time of day SMBs want to attend events
- How long SMBs want events to be
- What’s important to SMBs about events
- Which companies present effective events
- How SMBs recommend that marketers improve their events
- The impact of events on brand perception, acquisition and retention
- How to enhance events through content
- Detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company revenue, age, growth rate, industry and region
For only $750, you get
- The full report
- Plus an individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional payment options.