New Research: SMB Purchase Intent and Contact Preferences
Get key insights on SMB Purchase Intent and Contact Preferences.
What do small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) plan to purchase, or to do, this year and next? What would they do with extra cash? How long does the purchase process take for different product categories? How do SMBs want marketers like you to contact them to make a sale?
To answer these questions – and many more – we recently surveyed 493 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are some great learnings on what SMBs plan to buy in the near term, how long it takes them to make a purchase decision, how they want to be contacted by vendors like you, and how they feel about the brands of leading marketers.
In this new report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The products and services SMBs are most likely to spend on
- What SMBs would do with extra cash
- How long SMBs take to make a purchase decision in different product categories
- What software SMBs currently have, and plan to acquire
- How SMBs want you to contact them
- Which tactics work best to close – and accelerate – a sale
- The impact of content marketing on SMBs
- Favorability ratings for 72 leading brands*
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The full report
- Plus an individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
*Featured brands include: Adobe, ADP, American Express OPEN, Apple, AT&T, Bank of America, BB&T, BBVA Compass, CAN Capital, Capital One, CenturyLink, Charles Schwab, Chase Bank, Cisco, Citibank, Citizens Bank, Comcast, Comerica, Commerce Bank, Constant Contact, Cox, Dell, Deluxe, eBay, Facebook, FedEx, Fidelity Investments, Fifth Third Bank, First Tennessee, GoDaddy, Google, Groupon, Hiscox, HP, Hubspot, IBM, Intuit / QuickBooks, KeyBank, Lending Club, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Marketo, Microsoft, Office Depot / OfficeMax, OnDeck, Optimum / Cablevision, Oracle, Paychex, PayPal, PNC Bank, Regions Bank, Salesforce.com and many more..
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional payment options.