Improving Your Bank Brand with SMBs
Get key insights on how best to improve your bank brand amongst SMBs.
It’s a common perception that SMBs think all banks are alike. They don’t. In fact, their perceptions of different banks vary widely. And that means that the fortunes of banks serving SMBs can also vary widely.
To help bank marketers improve SMB brand perception – and as a result, acquisition, engagement and revenue – we recently surveyed over 300 U.S. SMB principals. The findings are instructive; there are some great learnings on what SMBs value in a banking relationship.
In this new report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The SMB 2016 business outlook
- How much SMBs trust different institutions and industries
- Which banks are top of mind for SMBs
- The banks SMBs perceive as industry leaders – and why
- SMB awareness of, and trust in, 38 leading financial services firms*
- What’s important to SMBs about their bank
- Where banks are under- and over-performing
- SMB satisfaction with banking apps and events
- SMB perceptions of different bank attributes
- SMB satisfaction, switching propensity, and satisfaction drivers
- How to boost awareness and trust via content marketing
- Detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company revenue, age, growth rate, industry and region
For only $750, you get
- The full report
- Plus an individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
*Companies covered: American Express OPEN, Bank of America, Bank of the West, BB&T, BBVA Compass Bank, BMO Harris Bank, CAN Capital, Capital One, Charles Schwab, Chase Bank, Citibank, Citizens Bank, Comerica, Fidelity Investments, Fifth Third Bank, First Niagara Bank, First Republic Bank, Fundation, Funding Circle, HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Kabbage, Key Bank, Lending Club, M&T Bank, New York Community Bank, OnDeck Capital, People's United Bank, PNC Bank, Prosper Loans, Regions Bank, Santander Bank, Silicon Valley Bank, SunTrust Bank, TD Bank, U.S. Bank, Union Bank, and Wells Fargo.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment options.