Getting SMBs to Share Your Content
Get key insights on how best to get SMBs to share your content.
As a marketer to small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), your company probably uses content marketing to drive awareness and engagement, enhance your brand, nurture prospects, close sales and retain customers. If so, you’re probably facing a key challenge of content marketing: getting SMBs to share your content with their peers.
To answer these questions – and many more – we recently surveyed 493 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are some great learnings on how you can create content that inspires SMBs to share it with their clients, co-workers and colleagues.
In this new report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The 2017 SMB business outlook
- The kinds of SMBs that are most likely to share content
- How often SMBs share content
- The topics and formats that SMBs are most likely to share
- The attributes of content that motivate passalong
- The sources of content that SMBs are most likely to forward
- How SMBs share content
- Who SMBs share content with
- Why SMBs share content
- Favorability ratings for the marketing content of 72 leading SMB marketers*
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The full report
- Plus an individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
*Featured brands include: Adobe, ADP, American Express OPEN, Apple, AT&T, Bank of America, BB&T, BBVA Compass, CAN Capital, Capital One, CenturyLink, Charles Schwab, Chase Bank, Cisco, Citibank, Citizens Bank, Comcast, Comerica, Commerce Bank, Constant Contact, Cox, Dell, Deluxe, eBay, Facebook, FedEx, Fidelity Investments, Fifth Third Bank, First Tennessee, GoDaddy, Google, Groupon, Hiscox, HP, Hubspot, IBM, Intuit / QuickBooks, KeyBank, Lending Club, Lenovo, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Marketo, Microsoft, Office Depot / OfficeMax, OnDeck, Optimum / Cablevision, Oracle, Paychex, PayPal, PNC Bank, Regions Bank, Salesforce.com, Sam's Club, SAP, Silicon Valley Bank, Sony, Spectrum / Charter, Sprint and more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional payment options.