New Research: Content Marketing to SMBs
Get key insights on how best to engage SMBs with content.
How does marketing content affect small and mid-sized business (SMB) visits to your site, likelihood to buy and brand perception? What business challenges do they seek help with? What topics are SMBs most interested in learning about? What content formats do they want from marketers? Who do they most want content from? Where are they most likely to find it? What do they like best (and least) about marketing content? What kind of content is most likely to generate a lead?
To answer these questions – and many more – we recently surveyed 315 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are some great learnings on how you can enhance your SMB content marketing program.
In this new report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- SMB 2017 business outlook
- The biggest SMB business challenges
- The topics SMBs are most interested in learning about – in general, and from their bank
- The content formats SMBs prefer
- The kinds of content most likely to generate a lead
- Where SMBs find marketing content
- Who SMBs want content from
- What SMBs value most in content
- The effect of content on SMB purchase intent, loyalty and brand perception
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The full report
- Plus an individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment options.