Content Marketing for SMB Thought Leadership
What are the elements of an effective SMB thought leadership program? What content topics and formats do SMBs prefer for thought leadership content, where in the sales cycle do they consume it, where do they look for it, who do they want it from, what attributes make it most effective, what gets them to share it with their peers, what is its impact, and who is doing it well?
To answer these questions, we recently surveyed over 300 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are some great learnings on how thought leadership content can drive revenue.
In this new 750+-page report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The SMB 2016 business outlook
- The topics SMBs are most interested in learning about
- The thought leadership content formats SMBs prefer
- How SMBs feel about different kinds of thought leaders
- Where SMBs engage with different kinds of thought leadership content across the sales cycle
- How SMBs find thought leadership content
- Which industries SMBs most want thought leadership content from
- The attributes SMBs value in thought leadership content
- What motivates SMBs to share thought leadership content with their peers
- The impact of thought leadership content marketing on SMBs
- Which major brands are best at developing thought leadership content*
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, revenue, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The 750+ page report
- Plus an individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
*Companies covered: Adobe, American Express OPEN, Apple, AT&T, Bank of America, BB&T, BBVA Compass, Cablevision, Capital One, CenturyLink, Charles Schwab, Chase Bank, Cisco, Citibank, Citizens Bank, Comcast, Constant Contact, Cox, Dell, Deluxe, eBay, Facebook, FedEx, Fidelity Investments, Fifth Third Bank, GoDaddy, Google, Hootsuite, HP, IBM, Intel, Intuit, Key Bank, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Microsoft, Office Depot / OfficeMax, PayPal, PNC Bank, Regions Bank, Salesforce.com, Sam's Club, SAP, Silicon Valley Bank, Sony, Spectrum Business, Sprint, Square, Staples, SunTrust Bank, Symantec, TD Bank, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Union Bank, UPS, Verizon, VerticalResponse, Weebly, Wells Fargo, Wix, and WordPress.
Contact email@example.com for alternate payment options.